Drinking Water Purification and Conditioning Plants
- Competitive advantages
- Required amount of ozone is decreased by two times
- Ozone is made from oxygen on the site of its use;
- the plant does not require a coagulating agent for filtering the water and the compressed air for ozone generation;
- all major equipment is made from corrosion-proof materials
- dimensions and weight of the plants are 2.5 to 3 times less compared to other domestic and foreign-made counterparts, owning to unique filter design providing the required contact time of ozone followed by filtration.
- Performance characteristics:
- capacity – 1…100 m3/hr;
- Ozone amount – 3.5…5 g О3/m3 H2O;
- specific air consumption for generation of ozone – 0.09 m3g О3;
- electric current– 220/380 V 50 Hz.
The structural and manufacturing solutions are protected by 5 patents of RF.